It may be a year ago, but I remember these moments well. It’s makes me so happy to see these photos in Project Life layouts–finally!
Week Fourteen and Fifteen Highlights:
- We added some new owl decor and a cool clock from Crate and Barrel to Grace’s bathroom – fun and done!
- Grace loved going to the gym with us – she and the punching bag hit it off.
- My little brother got married and the joy of finally seeing him this happy and at peace is wonderful!
- Grace is all smiles and ready to go as I drop her off at her first soccer practice – in the rain – but she didn’t care.
- My insatiable sweet tooth could not pass by this candy end cap without taking a picture–I can’t remember if I bought anything but it is more probable than not that I did.
Supplies used: Digital Templates, Everyday Kit, Dazzle Mini Kit, Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Kit – all from Becky Higgins.
It still amazes me how little it takes to make a Project Life page look complete. One little card can make it all come together perfectly. For example, my favorite layout above is the one with Remember. Simple and straight to the point of the page. ♥
Until next time,